In these days Android emulators are becoming increasingly popular. AMIDuOS is one of the popular Android emulator for Windows. Want to more information about AMIDuOS Android Emulator and how to install and use this emulator on your PC. This article will help you by providing those details.
AMIDuOS is an Android emulator for Windows which offers a lot of options in terms of which folders to share and what amount of RAM you want to dedicate for it. This android emulator brings you functionality of latest version of Android on your PC. It works fast manner with no limitations and smooth also.
The Android experience on your PC, you can get when you buy it with money. But you can download a free 30 day trial version as well to begin with. It is best option for fans of Android games with its 3D acceleration feature. Through this emulator you can also share files easily between operating systems. It comes with a microphone support without having the need to install any drivers making voice messaging or voice search, it is an unbelievable experience you can get on PC.
AMIDuOS does everything an Android device and functionality you would want to work with Windows and Android on the same device. The performance is excellent because this android emulator leverages the Win-powered hardware of you.
In this you can have several shared folders, which are defined in the Configuration tool. So the transferring files between Android and Windows is not an issue. AMIDuOS work with several types of controllers like mouse and the key board.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: AMIDuOS Free Download
- Setup File Name: Duos-x64-x86-installer.zip
- Full Setup Size:2.7 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
Install and Use AMIDuOS on PC
- Windows 7/8/8.1 or 10
Also runs on Win-powered tablets and 2-in-1 devices with an x86 processor
- OpenGL 3.0 and up
- At least 2GB of system RAM
- 2GB of free space on hard disk
- Hardware Virtualization technology enabled
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Install AMIDuOS on PC
- First you have to go to the Website.
- You need to download the 30 day free trial version which is available on the home page of the website.
- You can also get full version for 10 USD (Jellybean) or 15 USD (Lollipop).
- When the file has been downloaded, you can install it on your personal computer or PC.
How to Install an App or Game using AMIDuOS
The Google PlayStore is not installed by default so you have to follow an easy step to install Google PlayStore on your PC. Go to the AMI’s website and install the PlayStore Zip file. Right Click on the file and select apply to AMIDuOS.
You can also use Amazon Play store app which is pre-installed.
- When you have installed the Playstore, then you can open it through the emulator.
- After that you need to Sign in to your Google account or register new account.
- Once you register to your account you can now search the app or game which you want to use on your PC.
- Then click on the install button to start downloading the app or game.
- If the game or app downloaded, you can enjoy by using them on your PC.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Emulators for PC