Information About Colton Haynes Profile: Colton Haynes is an American actor starred in television and movies. He is also a model. He was popularly known as Roy Harper / Arsenal in the Arrow in television series. One can get the details about Colton Haynes biography can follow this article such as his Age, Father, Mother, DOB, Movies, Wife, hobbies, Career, Awards, and Upcoming Movies, etc.
Colton Haynes Biography
Below is the tabular form which represents Colton Haynes Biography and all details. Those who are interested can find out the details here.
|Real Name||Colton Lee Haynes|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1988|
|Place of birth||Andale, Kansas, The United States|
|Education||Graduation from Samuel Clemens High School in Schertz, Texas.|
|Family Details||Father, Mother, siblings|
|Mother Name||Dana Denise|
|Father||William Clayton Haynes|
|Official Email ID||N/A|
|Awards||Won Human Rights Campaign’s Visibility Award|
|Loves singing and play tennis|
$ 4 million
- Haynes was born on July 13, 1988, in Andale, Kansas, The United States.
- He had brought up in Andale and Arkansas.
- His father was William Clayton Haynes.
- His mother was Dana Denise.
- He had five siblings.
- He studied at Navarre High School in Florida, Andale High School in Kansas.
- He had his Graduation from Samuel Clemens High School in Schertz, Texas.
- He is not married, but he had gossips like having affair with Zachary quinto. Afterward, there was rumor Haynes was dating Willa Holland. In spite of this, we can see his pictures in gay sites. So there was a controversy about his sexual life.
- He started his career at the age of 15 as a model.
- He had done modeling for some time in the campaigns such as Kira Plastinina, J. C. Penney, and Ralph Lauren, Verizon etc.
- His debut film was Transformers in 2007, which was his biggest breakthrough.
- His debut in television was CSI: Miami in 2007.
- He starred in the movies like Yearbook, San Andreas, Grannie, Etc.
- His television series were Privileged, Pushing Daisies, Always and Forever, etc.
- Arrow is one of the biggest hit in his career, where he played a recurring role and main role in season -1 & season 2, 3 and played a special guest star in season 4.
- He accepted Human Rights Campaign’s Visibility Award with an emotional speech.
Colton Haynes Movies List
- Charlie Brown: Blockhead’s Revenge
- San Andreas
- Rough Night
- CSI: Miami
- Pushing Daisies
- Always and Forever
- Melrose Place
- The Grinder
- I Don’t Love You
- Honey, I’m Good.
Follow Colton Haynes