Get the latest District of Columbia lottery numbers and view prize payout information for Lucky for Life, Mega Millions, Powerball and more.
DC-2 is a draw game, which is drawn twice daily. Its top prize is $50.
|Draw Day||Twice daily|
|Draw Closes||Midday at 1:49 pm|
Evening at 7:49 pm
How To Play
Each play costs $0.50 or $1.
1. One who is interested in playing a DC-2 game has to buy a bet slip from the lottery retailer.
2. Pick 2 numbers from 0-9.
3. Select Quick Pick option to have the terminal randomly pick numbers for you.
4. Per DC-2 bet slip up to five sets of numbers can be played.
5. Select the way you’d like to play such as Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Super Straight, Front Number, Back Number, Combo.
- Straight – If the numbers match the winning numbers in the exact order they are drawn You win.
- Box – if the numbers match the winning numbers of Pennsylvania Pick 2 in any order You can win.
- Straight/Box (50/50) – You can play both Straight and Box f for a little extra money.If you match the winning numbers in Straight or Box then You can win.
- Front Number – If your numbers match in exact order the first two numbers drawn You win DC-2.
- Back Number – if your numbers match in exact order the last two numbers drawn You win.
- Combo-Exact Order combinations on one ticket it is Simply a convenient way to play all possible.
6. Select the draw time which you want to play whether day drawing or evening drawing or both.
7.Multi-Draw: To play in more than one DC-2 draw, select up to 7 multi-draws by selecting “Multi-Draw” box in the DC-2 bet slip.
8.Advance Play: You can select and play up to 7 draws in advance by selecting the day and draw time you want to play.
9. After completing all the fields in the slip player has to give the slip to a Lottery Sales Agent. The Sales Agent will give you a DC-2 ticket as your receipt.
NOTE: Player has to check DC-2 TICKET that it represents the numbers and drawings that you wanted to play are mentioned correctly or not, as it is the only proof for the player playing these numbers. The tickets for this game cannot be canceled. The Lottery has to be signed at the back of the ticket by the player to identify ownership for your own protection.