Get the latest District of Columbia lottery numbers and view prize payout information for Lucky for Life, Mega Millions, Powerball and more.
DC-3 is a draw game, which is drawn twice daily. Its top prize is $500.
|Draw Day||Twice daily|
|Draw Closes||Midday at 1:49 pm|
Evening at 7:49 pm
How To Play:
Each Play costs 50 cents or $1.
1. One who is interested in playing a DC-3 game has to buy a bet slip from the lottery retailer.
2. Pick 3 numbers from 0-9.
3. Select Quick Pick option to have the terminal randomly pick numbers for you.
4. Per DC-3 bet slip up to five sets of numbers can be played.
5. Select the way you’d like to play such as Straight, Box, 50/50, Combo, Pairs.
- Straight – If the numbers match the winning numbers in the exact order they are drawn You win a DC-3 lottery.
- Box – If the numbers match the winning numbers in any order You can win.
- Straight/Box (50/50) – You can play both Straight and Box for a little extra money. If you match the winning numbers in Straight or Box then You can win a DC-3 lottery.
- Combo – Exact Order combinations on one ticket it is Simply a convenient way to play DC-3 Lottery all possible.
- Front Pair – If your numbers match in exact order the first two numbers drawn You win DC-3.
- Back Pair– if your numbers match in exact order the last two numbers drawn You win.
6. Now choose the amount to play for $0.50 or $1.00. (50/50 (Exact + Any) plays can only be played for $1.00. Combo cost is determined by the amount played and the numbers selected on your DC-3 ticket.)
7. Select the drawing time you want to play. Select Day draw (1:49 pm) to play daytime draws only. Choose evening draw (approx. 7:49 p.m.) to play evening draws only. Choose both draws to, you guessed it, play the next available day and evening draw. Two separate DC-3 lottery tickets will be generated: one for daytime drawings and one for evening drawings
8. Add Boost option and you will receive 5 extra sets of easy pick number.
9. All plays selected will be for the next scheduled (most current) drawing only, unless you choose Multi-Draw or Advance Play.
Multi-Draw (optional): Mark “Multi-Draw “ box in DC-3 lottery bet slip to play your numbers indicated on playboards for the number of drawings you want if more than one to play the same numbers for up to 7 consecutive drawings. Just select the desired number of drawings to play consecutive day or evening drawings.
Advance Play: Play up to 7 days in advance by selecting the day and draw time you want to play.
10. After completing all the fields in the slip player has to give the slip to a Lottery Sales Agent. Then the Sales Agent will give you a DC-3 lottery ticket as your receipt.
NOTE: Player has to check DC-3 lottery TICKET that it represents the numbers and drawings that you wanted to play are mentioned correctly or not, as it is the only proof for the player of playing these numbers.The Lottery has to be signed at the back of the ticket by the player to identify ownership for your own protection.