Lucky For Life game is introduced in DC Lottery on February 15, 2015. Top prize starts from $1,000 per day for life.
|Draw Day||Mondays and Thursdays|
|Draw Time||At 10:38 pm EST|
|Draw Closes||At 9:30 pm EST|
How To Play
Each play costs $2 times the number of drawings played.
- One who is interested in playing DC Lucky For Life game has to buy a bet slip from the lottery retailer.
- Pick 5 numbers from 1-48 in the top grid and one Lucky Ball number from 1-18 in the bottom grid of DC Lucky For Life bet slip.
- Select Quick Pick option to have the terminal randomly pick numbers for you.
- Per DC Lucky For Life bet slipup to five sets of numbers can be played.
- Multi-Draw: You can select and play up to 20 consecutive drawings by selecting “Multi-Draw” box.
- After completing all the fields in the slip player has to give the slip to a Lottery Sales Agent. The Sales Agent will give you an DC Lucky For Life ticket as your receipt.
NOTE: Player has to check DC Lucky For Life TICKET that it represents the numbers and drawings that you wanted to play are mentioned correctly or not, as it is the only proof for the player of playing these numbers. The Lottery has to be signed at the back of the ticket by the player to identify ownership for your own protection.