Powerball game began in 1992 but it was joined in DC Lottery on February 13, 1988. In this game, the jackpot begins at 40 million dollars.
|Draw Day||Wednesdays and Saturdays|
|Draw Time||At 10:59 pm|
|Draw Closes||At 9:45 pm|
How To Play
Each play costs $2 ($3 if adding Power Play).
1. One who is interested in playing DC Powerball game has to buy a bet slip from the lottery retailer.
- Pick 5 numbers from 1-69 numbers and one Powerball from 1-26 numbers.
- Select Quick Pick (QP) option to have the terminal randomly pick numbers for you.
- Per DC Powerball bet slip up to five sets of numbers can be played.
5.Multi-Draw (optional): Mark “Multi-Draw “ box in DC Powerball bet slip to play your numbers indicated on playboards for the number of drawings you want if more than one to play the same numbers for up to 20 consecutive drawings. Just select the desired number of drawings to play consecutive drawings.
- Can be added to any DC Powerball ticket for just $1.
- Your non-jackpot winnings are multiplied by 2 to 10 times on most prize levels. The 10x multiplier is available when the jackpot is between $40 million and $150 million.
- The Power Play multiplier is drawn during the Powerball drawing. Mark “Yes” on the DC Powerball bet slip or ask the retailer for Powerplay.
- After completing all the fields in the slip player has to give the slip to a Lottery Sales Agent. Then the Sales Agent will give you a DC Powerball ticket as your receipt.
NOTE: Player has to check DC Powerball TICKET that it represents the numbers and drawings that you wanted to play are mentioned correctly or not, as it is the only proof for the player playing these numbers. The Lottery has to be signed at the back of the ticket by the player to identify ownership for your own protection.