Genymotion is one of the Android Emulator free Download latest version for Windows. It is full offline installer setup of Genymotion Android Emulator 32/64bit. In this article we are providing you more information about Genymotion Android emulator and how to download Genymotion Emulator for free etc.
About Genymotion Android Emulator
Genymotion Android Emulator is an application which can be used by the Android developers to test applications. The Genymotion emulator has a simple interface. So every device can be easily downloaded on the Genymotion cloud and can be easily integrated in the emulator.
It provides full support to almost all the main devices which are available in the market. It will also provide features which will simplify the process of Android development with advanced 3D performance.
Apart from this you can also download different types of applications for your Android devices from Play Store and you can also modify the settings of the Android devices. You can place different apps and widgets on the desktop. With the user friendly interface you can control simulated sensors like GPS, Accelerometer and Battery.
The Genymotion Android Emulator provides 3D performance to the users and allows you to control any Android device which is connected to it.
Features of Genymotion Android Emulator
Let’s check out some noticeable features which you will experience after Genymotion Android Emulator for free.
- Genymotion Android Emulator provides virtual environment for testing Android applications.
- With this emulator you can test different Android applications.
- It has a very simple interface.
- It features 3D performance.
- Riles on OpenGL technology.
- It can modify the setting of your android devices and can control simulated sensors.
- Genymotion emulator provides virtual environment for testing Android applications.
- This emulator provides full support to all main Android device.
- It can control simulated sensors like GPS and battery etc.
Technical Setup Details
Software Full Name: Genymotion Android Emulator v2.0.3
Setup Filename: Genymotion-2.0.3-vbox.exe
Full Setup Size: 117 MB
Setup Type: Offline Installer/ Full Standalone Setup:
Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
For free download of Genymotion Android Emulator, make sure your PC need minimum system requirements. You can find the system requirements of Genymotion Android Emulator which are given below.
Operating System: Windows BVista/7/8/8.1
Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of Free space required
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Supports Android 2.3, 4.1 4.2 and 4.3
- Includes GPS widget
- Includes Camera widget
- Build location enhanced apps easily
- Use your computer webcam
Genymotion Android Emulator Free Download and Installation
- You can download the Genymotion from the official site.
- After clearing an account and log in to that account.
- Then click on exe.file choose the destination folder and click Next/Install until the process is over.
- When the installation process completed, you can open the Genymotion from the shortcut created.
- You need to select on Yes on the popping window and add a new virtual device.
- Now select the virtual device.
- If you are going to see available virtual devices list, sign in with your account info.
- Here you can see a number of tablet or smartphone, models with different screen resolutions.
- To create virtual device, a new window will open.
- In that window you have to enter a name and then download it, the development process for your virtual device will be started.
- If you have a slow internet connection, for downloading the image may take some time.
- Then click on the finish icon to close the window.
- And your virtual device will be visible in the Genymotion main window.
- Now start your virtual device by clicking the triangle play icon, you will see the home screen of your new virtual device soon.
- You can move your android application by either drag-and-dropping the application APK file into the virtual device window.
- You can also download and install the application from the virtual device by using a web link.
Google Play Store is not available in the Genymotion emulator, but you can download apps from various sources. Google apps may require the installation of Genymotion-ARM-Translation.zip.