About GRE Test: Graduate Record Exam or GRE Test which is conducted by Educational Testing Service (ETS) is a standardized test which is used to get admissions into various graduate courses in various graduate colleges in English speaking countries, especially the United States. More than 100,000 graduate school applicants from approximately 160 countries attend the GRE General Test at 700 test centers. Aspirants who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree course with different specializations viz. MS, MBA or doctoral degree can sit for the GRE Test 2019. There are seven GRE subject’s tests that evaluate candidate’s knowledge in their respective field. Let’s look down for the details of GRE General Test Registration.
GRE Eligibility for Test Takers
There is no specific eligibility criteria for GRE. However, various universities accept GRE scores as the criteria for admission.
GRE Exam Fee
The GRE registration fee to take the Graduate Record Exam is $195. This is cheaper than the $250 fee that you have to pay for GMAT. There are extra charges ($50) if you want to change your center or reschedule the test.
The GRE Test fees in Indian currency (Rupees) is INR 12,000. This test pricing is based on an exchange rate of 62 Rupees/Dollar.
GRE General Test Registration
Registration for GRE Exam can be done in two ways i.e. through online and mail registration. They can be mentioned as follows:
- Create My GRE Account on GRE website
- Candidate should give the name which should exactly match the name on your ID proof and it is used for the registration of the exam.
- Candidates should log in to My GRE Account, click ‘Register for the General Test’ and can choose for the available dates and test centers.
- Candidates should pay US $185 online using an American Express, Master Card or Visa Credit Card.
- The reporting time and the test center address will the mailed to the candidate’s mail account.
- Download the International Test Scheduling Form with the given link and fill the details correctly.
- Prepare a dollar Demand Draft (DD) of US $185 in favor of ETS – GRE from any nationalized bank.
- Mail the International Test Scheduling Form, Demand Draft and a photocopy of your passport to the address:
-2nd Floor, DLF Infinity Tower-A
-Sector 25, Phase II
-DLF City Gurgaon
-Haryana – 122002, India.
- Candidates will be assigned to the test date, time and location based on the information the candidates provided in the GRE General Test Registration form. If the requested dates can’t be accommodated, the candidates are scheduled to the next available test date and the confirmation number, reporting time and the test center address will be mailed or emailed or faxed to the candidate.
If Interested please Check