Want to know the information about how to download and install Bluestacks Android Emulator for your PC and Mac, especially for you we are providing the details of bluestacks and download process and installation process of bluestacks for your PC and Mac which is one of the Android emulators.
In these fast technology days, Android apps come with many different functionalities and features Emulators are designed to help users to run Android apps on their PCs and MACs. Bluestacks is among the best-known emulators that can run on Windows PC or Mac.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks App Player is an Android Emulator which will help you to use and play Android apps and games on your PC or Mac. The BlueStacks is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Windows and Mac Operating System.
The Bluestacks is a free android emulator which allows users to install and enjoy android apps on their PC or MAC computers. Because Windows and iOS operating systems do not support android APK files, so you cannot directly install and Android app to you your laptop or desktop without using an android emulator.
Features of Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an awesome android emulator for Mac and Windows PC. It is the most popular software and used by millions of people all over the world for installing android apps in PC. This software allows you to use your PC’s / MAC’s resources. It allocates a portion of your RAM, Hard disk Memory, and CPU to create an emulated Android device where you can download, install and enjoy your favorite Android apps.
Here we are mentioning some of the important features of BlueStacks app player.
- The important feature of BlueStacks is friendly environment for smooth running Android applications.
- BlueStacks android emulator allows you to download a lot of free and paid apps from various app markets like 1Mobile Market, Google Play Store, and Getjar among others.
- Through this software, you can stream, play and watch all kinds of videos on your PC.
- It is multi-tasking software and you can do your other works on your PC while using the Bluestacks Software.
- It runs with a minimum of 2GB of RAM and 9GB of external storage on PC.
- With this software you can enjoy all your favorite Android apps on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP PC or a MAC iOS laptop or desktop.
- BlueStacks is a cloud-based Software and in this, you can sync your Phone on your PC directly.
- The Bluestacks software is free of cost.
How to Download and Install Bluestacks
Downloading Bluestacks is free from their official website usually. For downloading and install you have to follow the given below guidelines.
- First, you have downloaded the Bluestacks installer copy.
- The process of installation is usually simple. Just read and follow the instructions, agree to the terms and conditions click Next button.
- After clicking on Next button the emulator starts installing.
- The installer has to connect to Bluestacks servers to download more installation files so You must have an internet connection.
- Once the installation is complete, you are now ready to move on to the next stage where you can downloading and installing Android apps on your Bluestacks emulator.
How to Download and install Apps on Bluestacks
It is to Installing apps on Bluestacks. View the whole process guidelines for downloading and installing Apps on BlueStacks.
- Usually there is a search box where you can input the name of any app you want to download and install.
- Type the name of the app you want are looking for on the emulator’s search box.
- Bluestacks will find the app from the best app market available in form of a results list.
- If you find your app from the list, click on it and click install.
- You will be prompted to confirm the installation and once you have confirmed, the app will be installed on your Bluestacks emulator.
- You will have your app up and running in just a few seconds.
How to Download and Install Bluestacks for PC
View some guidelines which may helpful for downloading and install BlueStacks for PC.
- You can easily download the Exe File of Bluestacks. First you have to go to the official website of BlueStacks and click on the link for downloading the software file.
- It may take several minutes to complete the download the Exe.
- It is simple to install the Bluestacks. Once the file downloaded completely you will have to click on the Exe file twice, to start the installation procedure.
- To start the process of installation you have to click on the run button.
- When pop-up like the above page displayed on your screen, just click on the run button for accepting the agreement and then click the Next button to start the installation.
- Further screen pop-up then keeps on clicking on the next button to continue the installation procedure.
- Once the Installation completed a page will be displayed asking installation finish.
How to Download and Install Bluestacks for Mac
It is also easy to download Bluestacks for Mac.You need to follow some few steps which are mentioned below:
- First, you need to download the Bluestacks Apk file from the BlueStacks official website.
- Then click to download page button.
- Select Download for Mac option and you tap the download button.
- Wait until the download process to complete.
- If the process is completed, then you need to click on the DMG file and it will get installed easily on your Mac.
- Now you have to go to your file manager folder where the downloaded Bluestacks Apk file is stored and, install it on your device.
- After successful completion of installation process, you will get a notification saying your installation process is done.
- Finally, you are ready to use Bluestacks Android emulator on your Mac.
How to Install Apps in Bluestacks using APK files
If you may not find the apps you are looking for from the app markets, then you have to download the Apk file and install them manually. Once you install Bluestacks on your PC or MAC, the emulator becomes the default Apk handler on your laptop or desktop. So you can download Apk files directly to your computer and use Bluestacks to open them. Once you click on an Apk file twice, Bluestacks will automatically install the app on the emulator.