Oklahoma Mega Millions is a Multi-State draw game. The Powerball is coordinated by Multi-State Lottery Association(MUSL). The Oklahoma Lottery joined Mega Millions game on January 31, 2010. The starting jackpot prize for Oklahoma Mega Millions is $40 Million.
|Draw Day||Tuesdays and Fridays|
|Draw Time||At 10:00 pm|
|Draw Closes||At 8:59 pm|
How To Play
Each play costs $2 ($3 if adding Megaplier)
- One who is interested in playing Oklahoma Mega Millions game has to buy a play slip from the lottery retailer.
- Pick 5 numbers from 1-70 numbers and one Mega Ball number from 1-25 numbers in GA Mega Millions playslip.
- Select Easy Pick (QP) option in Oklahoma Mega Millions playslip to have the terminal randomly pick numbers for you.
- Per playslip up to five sets of numbers can be played.
5.Multi-Draw (optional): Mark “Multi-Draw “ box in Oklahoma Mega Millions playslip to play your numbers indicated on playboards for the number of drawings you want if more than one to play the same numbers for up to 10 consecutive drawings. Just select the desired number of drawings to play consecutive drawings.
- Can be added to any Oklahoma Mega Millions ticket for just $1.
- Your non-jackpot winnings are multiplied by 2 to 5 times on most prize levels.
- The Oklahoma Megaplier is drawn during the Oklahoma Mega Millions drawing.
7..After completing all the fields in the slip player has to give the slip to a Lottery Sales Agent. Then the Sales Agent will give you an Oklahoma Mega Millions ticket as your receipt.
NOTE: Player has to check Oklahoma Mega Millions TICKET that it represents the numbers and drawings that you wanted to play are mentioned correctly or not, as it is the only proof for the player of playing these numbers. Oklahoma Mega Millions game tickets, once printed cannot be canceled. The Lottery has to be signed at the back of the ticket by the player to identify ownership for your own protection.