A new fast-paced lottery draw-style game was added to NCEL on October 29, 2017. In this game, the winning prize is $100,000. For just a dollar you get a shot at big-time prizes every five minutes.
|Draw Day||Daily for every 5 minutes.|
|Draw Time||From around 5:30 am to 1:45 am|
How To Play:
Each Play costs $1,$2,$3,$4,$5,$10
- One who is interested in playing North Carolina Keno game has to buy a play slip at the nearest lottery retailer.
- For each Keno drawing, 20 numbers out of 80 will be selected as winning numbers and displayed on the monitor.
- Decide how much to play per draw. Each play costs $1. Play for $2 to double your prize; play for $3 to triple your prize and so on up to $10 per play.
- Select how many numbers to match from 1 to 10. You can decide how many of these numbers (called Spots) you will try to match and exactly which numbers you will try to match.
- The number of Spots you choose and the amount you play per draw will determine the amount you could win. See the prize chart to determine the amount you could win with a $1 play.
- Select how many consecutive draws to play. Pick up to 20. Drawings happen every 5 minutes.
- Pick as many numbers as you did Spots. You can select numbers from 1 to 80 or choose Quick Pick and let the computer terminal randomly pick some or all of these numbers for you.
- After completing all the fields in the slip player has to give the slip to a Lottery Sales Agent. Then the Sales Agent will give you a North Carolina Keno ticket as your receipt.
NOTE: Player has to check North Carolina Keno TICKET that it represents the numbers and drawings that you wanted to play are mentioned correctly or not, as it is the only proof for the player of playing these numbers. The Lottery has to be signed at the back of the ticket by the player to identify ownership for your own protection.