Are you a EE user, then you have to spend the time to know about this article for a while. Here are the interesting internet deals and bundles are mentioned in this article. For more interesting packages, stay tuned to our website.
Let us know about the internet bundles as follows
Three ways to get a pack:
- log in to My EE and go to Menu > Pack and add-ons
- Text ALL PACKS TO 150 free from your EE phone to find out about all the packs you can get
- Call us on 150 from your EE phone (25p on pay as you go if you choose the option to speak to an agent)
|Lasts||7 days||30 days||30 days|
|Text to 150||DP1||DP10||DP15|
Texts and Talk Packs
|Lasts||7 days||30 days|
|Text to 150||TTP1||TTP10|
|Lasts||30 days||30 days||30 days||30 days||30 days||30 days|
|Text to 150||EP5||EP10||EP15||EP20||EP25||EP30|
You can hike your talk or data allowance when you buy three 30-day packs, or to your text and talk allowance when you buy 12 of our seven-day packs. And You can do it again and again. So the more packs you buy over time, the bigger your monthly allowances become.
If you buy an eligible 30 Day Data and Everything Pack, you’re used to having loads of data. Now we’ve added Data Rollover to these packs. If you don’t manage to get through it all, we’ll add your unused data to your next pack – so you always get a second chance to use it.
Keeping track of your allowances
- Log into My EE
- use the My EE app – download it free from your phone’s app store
- text BALANCE to 150 free from your EE phone
Changing your pack
- log in to My EE
- text ALL PACKS to 150 free on your EE phone
- call 150 free from your EE phone (25p on pay as you go when you choose the option to speak to an agent)
How to stop your pack
Text STOP PACK to 150 free from your EE phone
Up to now you have seen different data packs in EE. For more and latest updates about EE Bundles, EE Packs, EE plans, stay tuned to our website. To bookmark our site, just press CTRL + D. Thank you for visiting our site.