Information about Calvin Harris Profile: Adam Richard Wiles knew as Calvin Harris Scottish Record Producer, Song Writer and DJ singer. His debut album was released in 2007. This is the article which provides you with the Full details of Calvin Harris Biography such as his Age, DOB, HITS, Height, Weight, Affairs, Family, Career, Awards, Net worth etc.
Calvin Harris Biography
Below is the tabular form which represents Calvin Harris Biography and all details. Those who are interested can find out the details here.
|Full Name||Adam Richard Wiles|
|Date of Birth||17th January 1984|
|Place of birth||Dumfries, Scotland|
|Family Details||Father, Mother|
|Official Email ID||N/A|
|Net worth||$66 Million|
- Calvin Harris was born as Adam Richard Wiles on 17th January 1984 in Dumfries, Scotland.
- David Wiles and Pamela were his parents.
- His father was a bio chemist.
- He has one elder sister Sophie and elder brother Edward.
- He attended Dumfries High School, and after leaving the school he stacked shelves in supermarkets and worked in a local fish processing factory in order to buy DJ gear.
He dated British singer Rita Ora from April 2013 until June 2014. Later they got separated.
From March 2015 to June 2016, Harris dated American singer Taylor Swift.
- Calvin was very much attracted to Instruments during his teenage.
- Harris released two songs “Da Bongos” and “Brighter Days” when he was 18.
- Later he moved from Scotland to London. But returned to Dumfries due to lack of opportunities.
- After returning he started posting solo song recordings in his Myspace page.
- Harris released his debut album, I Created Disco, in the summer of 2007. It featured two Top Ten hits
- He also wrote and produced songs for Kylie Minogue’s 2007
- “I’m Not Alone,” the first single from his second album, also hit number
- Harris’ third solo album, 18 Months, was a collaboration-filled affair that featured “We Found Love” and “Bounce,” plus vocal spots from Ellie Goulding, Florence Welch, and Ne-Yo, among others. It was released in October 2012, hit number
- Calvin returned with another collaboration with Rihanna, “This Is What You Came For,” his highest-charting track on the Billboard Hot 100.
- I created Disco 2007
- Ready for the weekend 2009
- 18 months 2012
- Motion 2014
- MTV video music award in 2012, 2016
- American Music Awards 2014, 2015
- Teen Choice 2014
- Bill board music award 2014 etc