Want to run Andyroid Emulator on a PC? The Andyriod app emulator program helps to run Android apps and Games on Windows PC. Here we are providing the information about how to download offline installer of Andyriod or how to install it without the Internet.
About Andyroid Emulator
Andy or Andyroid Emulator as it is known is widely known, is one of the fastest and speedy Android emulators for PC. With most of the Android Emulators opting for the high-end gamers or PC users with dedicated graphics cards, Andy still ensures support for the lower specifications PCs and Laptops and runs quickly on any Windows device i.e. PCs, Laptops, and Tablets.
By using Oracle Virtual Box Virtual Machine software, AndyRoid installs an Android Operating System on Windows. So all android apps can be easily played as you are playing on your Smartphone.
It supports some unique features which are not supported by any other android emulators. This android app emulator comes with simple installation to the users.
- App Sync to Mobile
- Multi-Touch support
- Cloud Save in Android
- Android access to local File System
- Run Apps from Desktop
- Hardware Console
- Desktop Push Notifications etc.
Download AndyRoid Emulator Software for Windows PC
You will get an online installer if you download through official website of Andyroid. Sometimes the online installer creates many problems to you than solutions. The Andyroid can’t be installed if your Computer doesn’t have an Internet connection.
For you the latest full version of Andyroid android app emulator is available. You can download full version offline installer for Windows PC.
AndyRoid Emulator Installation on Windows
After successful completion of download process it’s time to Installation. To make you installation process easy we are going to share some guidelines.
- First go to download folder, right click on Andy_42g_x86.zip file and select the Extract All option from the context menu.
- Then open Andy_42g_x86 folder and Right click on Setup file and select Run option from the menu.
- After that the user account control dialog box will appear you have to click on Yes button to continue.
- Now you will see Virtualization dialog box, to run Andyroid on Windows you will need to enable Virtualization technology in Motherboard Bios settings.
- The Virtualization technology is disabled in Intel chipset based board and Enabled in AMD chipset based board by default.
Enable Virtualization Technology in Bios Settings
If you restart your PC and when First screen which is Bios logo appears press DEL (Delete) key. When you are in Bios Settings, find the Virtualization Technology option, mostly it is available in advanced tab.
The option appears as Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel VT-x, Virtualization Extensions, Vanderpool, or similar to it. Activate the Virtualization option and then save the settings. After saving the settings you can exit from Bios Settings.
- Then Andy – End User License Agreement dialog box will appear on the screen. Click on Accept and Install button.
- A user account control dialog box will appear again after you the accept license agreement. So Click on Yes to continue.
- Now it will start Oracle Virtual Machine VirtualBox Software/ Drivers installation. You need to click on Install button to install the drivers.
- The User Account Control dialog box will appear again. To continue, click on Yes button.
- Andy software installation is started. After Installation You will get Andy Install is complete small dialog box, click on OK and Restart your PC.
- After restarting your PC click on Start Andy icon twice on Desktop and it will install files which will required.
- Now AndyRoid installation is fully completed.
AndyRoid Startup Settings for Offline PC
Now you have installed AndyRoid in your offline Windows PC. If your PC has an internet connection then you can setup AndyRoid as you can do on an Android Smartphone. In case if you don’t have an internet connection then you can follow simple steps below to install in a non-Internet Computer.
- Start the AndyRoid from desktop icon after installation.
- Android flash screen will appear and after that android is upgrading screen, so you need to wait for some time.
- Swipe the Lock icon when it fully loaded and you will get Welcome screen. Here select your main language and click on Start Button.
- Next the Andy need to Internet connection. You will need to wait for few minutes because your PC doesn’t have Internet. And when it detects there is no network connection available then it stopped connection and continue to setup.
- You don’t have Internet so you can’t sign up for a new Google account, then Click on No button.
- It again ask you to make a Google account on next screen, then you have to click on not now button.
- You can setup Date & time on next screen for your Android.
- Select Current date, current time and GMT of your country. After correction click on Next > option.
- Then fill your First name and Last name and again click on Next > button.
- Google Services page will appear and you can read Google services “Terms” and to continue setup click on Next > option.
- Now Andy Setup has been fully completed for an offline windows PC. To continue you have to click on Finish button.
- It will ask you again to enter and Gmail ID and password.
- If you have a Google account then you can filled your email ID details here, and you don’t have an account then you can fill any fake ID & password and it will be accepted. After filling the details click on Submit button.
- Now you can start using AndyRoid in your offline PC without an Internet connection.