Oklahoma Lucky For Life top prize starts from $1,000 per day for life. The second prize is $25,000 a year for life.
|Draw Day||Mondays and Thursdays|
|Draw Time||At 9:00 pm|
|Draw Closes||At 8:30 pm|
How To Play
Each play costs $2 times the number of drawings played.
- One who is interested in playing Oklahoma Lucky For Life game has to buy a play slip from the lottery retailer.
- Pick 5 numbers from 1-48 in the top grid and one Lucky Ball number from 1-18 in the bottom grid of Oklahoma Lucky For Life playslip.
- Select Easy Pick option to have the terminal randomly pick numbers for you.
- Per Oklahoma Lucky For Life playslip up to five sets of numbers can be played.
- Multi-Draw: You can select and play up to 10 consecutive drawings by selecting “Multi-Draw” box in Oklahoma Lucky For Life.
- After completing all the fields in the slip player has to give the slip to a Lottery Sales Agent. The Sales Agent will give you an Oklahoma Lucky For Life ticket as your receipt.
NOTE: Player has to check Oklahoma Lucky For Life TICKET that it represents the numbers and drawings that you wanted to play are mentioned correctly or not, as it is the only proof for the player of playing these numbers. The Oklahoma Lucky For Life tickets for this game once printed cannot be canceled. The Oklahoma Lucky For Life game tickets, once printed cannot be canceled. The Lottery has to be signed at the back of the ticket by the player to identify ownership for your own protection